What a wedding guest’s favorite part of the ceremony? Celebrating the send—off with throwing items at the bride and groom.
Find the perfect eco-friendly things to throw at your wedding.
* Small Dried Leaves are an ideal sendoff. Choose leaves that complement the season, or the colors of your wedding.
* Fresh Rose Petals soft and have a subtle scent and will simply blow away and biodegrade after the wedding.
* Dried flowers & Herbs are also a great option. Use multiple flowers to add a variety of colors.
* For dried leaves, fresh rose petals, and dried flowers provide a petal or flower bar. Guests can fill their paper pouches with their own choice of items.
* Paper Airplane Send Off. Set out a table with recycled paper and pens and ask guest to write a note of wisdom on each piece, then fold into a paper airplane to throw at the end of the ceremony.
* Glow Sticks: No need to throw, instead light up the night with some rave-worthy showstopper exit.
* Bubbles: For a daytime exit, guests will have as much fun blowing bubbles as you will walking through them. You can personalize bubble bottles, bubble wands for a personalized touch.
* Mini Beach Balls, perfect for a beach wedding.